Tuesday, June 28, 2011 Me Own Update

Not that anyone cares in the slightest, but recently (since my last post which was in like January) a lot of things have happened.

1. I've grown obsessed Uh no, just uh, passionately in love with the City of New York. Not that I didn't like it before, but I just really got into it, I've been twice already this year and can't wait to go back in July! I've been soooo many times even when I was a baby, and my dad is from Queens so I guess it's in my blood. I was there 4 days prior to 9/11! I remember seeing the towers and asking my dad which ones they were. I consider myself very knowledgeable about it, I've got all of Manhattan memorized in my head B-| Literally.
So If I post a ton of love pictures of New York or talk about it a lot that's why.


2. School is out I am now a freshman. Woop. Even though I have all the time in the world during the summer because I have no friends I still don't enjoys summer homework. Large Amounts of it.


3. I got pressured into tennis. I've never played anysports and I lack all kinds of coordination so you know how those are going... In fact I have one today


4. No one is reading this .__.

RANDOMNEWYORKPICTUREITOOK

0 comments:

Post a Comment